Fire Pump Packages – Residential Properties
Our high pressure, portable, self-contained Fire Pump Packages have several unique features that set them apart:
1. Fire Hose: Packages include 200 to 300 feet of Fire Hose, enough for most homes. Having enough fire hose is critical to getting around and protecting your property. Packages include a standard configuration, and customers can change the composition of lengths (50 foot or 100 foot) and hose size (1.5” or 1.0”) at no cost, and/or add additional fire hose.
2. Pump Protection: High pressure pump is protected from overheating and failure with a Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) installed. High pressure pumps create enough friction inside the pump for the water to boil in less than 1 minute if the nozzle is closed and the engine is running.
BEWARE: Pumps from other suppliers without the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) feature are either not high pressure, regardless of the price charged, or the pumps are at risk of failure during a fire. Regardless of the reason, they are a poor valve and choice.
3. Your choice of Portability Options: Our standard configuration includes all equipment mounted on a 2-wheel upright cart. Options during checkout include: Wheels on Fire Pump frame, and No Cart (with credit on Package price).
4. Assistance in selecting the best Fire Pump for your property is available:
- “How to Select a Fire Pump”
- See our Application Guide for a comparison of Fire Pump Package performance and features.
- Compare our Product features and Prices to our Competitors – be confident you are getting the Best Value and Lowest Cost for your fire protection equipment at our “Lowest Price” page.
- Request http://qkn.362.myftpupload.com/lowest-price/Consultation by connecting with us through email or calling 800-797-1310.